AAF West Michigan, “The AdFed” is the local chapter of the American Advertising Federation, the nation’s oldest and largest advertising trade association. The AdFed serves West Michigan industry professionals who buy, sell, create, or produce services and products related to advertising. In other words, if you’re in advertising, we’re your people. We have the same goals — professional growth, creative integrity, and industry vitality — and our community is the epicenter of everything related advertising.
What AdFed does
- Connects members with each other to yield creative business solutions.
- Protects and promotes advertising at all levels of government.
- Educates members on the latest trends in technology, creativity and marketing.
- Recognizes creative excellence in advertising through the American Advertising Awards.
- Honors individual contributions to the West Michigan creative community through the Silver Medal Award.
What we provide:
- A voice for the value of advertising.
- An organization that represents all disciplines of advertising and marketing.
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and information.
- Opportunities and education for students and professionals.
- A venue to celebrate creative excellence.
- Recognition of outstanding industry leaders.
- The link between our industry, government and the community of West Michigan.
- A fun and energetic environment.
The big picture
The AdFed it the local chapter of American Advertising Federation (AAF), the nation’s oldest advertising trade association, and the only association representing all facets of the advertising industry.
Regionally, AdFed West Michigan belongs to District 6 which includes clubs from Michigan, Indiana, and Illinois.